joyouch75
مرحبا بكم في المنتدى مغلق نرجو التوجه الى المنتدى الرسمي
http://montada-skikda.com/

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

joyouch75
مرحبا بكم في المنتدى مغلق نرجو التوجه الى المنتدى الرسمي
http://montada-skikda.com/
joyouch75
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شرح تثبيث كيتكات على الجاكسي How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revolutionary S5 ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3 I930

اذهب الى الأسفل

شرح تثبيث كيتكات على الجاكسي How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revolutionary S5 ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3 I930 Empty شرح تثبيث كيتكات على الجاكسي How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revolutionary S5 ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3 I930

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الجمعة مايو 23, 2014 8:31 pm

شرح تثبيث كيتكات على الجاكسي How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revolutionary S5 ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3 I930 Galaxy-s3-kitkat-rom

Galaxy S3 (I9300) users have been locked out of the Android 4.4.2 KitKat fun, but a new Revolutionary S5 ROM allows S3 users to update to an Android 4.4.2 KitKat build designed to look like the Galaxy S5’s firmware.

This guide will walk you through the installation process. As always, DroidReport assumes no liability for the firmware installation. Proceed with caution.

Before Getting Started

Do not use this guide for any device other than the Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300 model). Flashing this ROM onto any other device will most probably result in a bricked phone.

You must have your Galaxy S3 rooted, with ClockworkMod installed. As always, you want to backup your device and charge it to at least 80 percent.

Finally, enable USB Debugging mode by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options.

Updating Galaxy S3 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat via Revolutionary S5 ROM

1) Download the Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revolutionary S5 ROM, which can be found here.

2) Using your USB cable, connect your Galaxy S3 to your computer.

3) Copy Revolutionary S5 ROM to the root folder of your handset’s SD card. Do not extract.

4) Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously until you see a Galaxy S3 logo, then release all three to enter recovery mode.

5) Perform a factory reset by selecting “Wipe data/Factory reset.”

6) In CWM recovery, navigate to “Format system” in the Mounts and Storage submenu, and then press “Yes.” Next, navigate to the Advanced submenu and select “Wipe Dalvik Cache.” Select “Yes” when prompted.

7) Navigate to “Install Zip from SD card” and select the ROM downloaded earlier.

Cool After the installation is complete, press “Go back” and then select “Reboot system now” to restart your phone. This may take some time.

9) After restarting, your Galaxy S3 will officially be running Android 4.4.2 KitKat Revolutionary S5 ROM. Kudos.
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 117
نقاط : 382
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/03/2014
العمر : 32
الموقع : skikda

https://joyouch75.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: